Some of you might have noticed that the website was offline for a couple of days. The upgrade to the latest WordPress version has broken the website as the used theme was using some legacy scripts that have been removed by the latest update. I tried to fix it with a theme update and some hints I found online, most of the site worked afterwards, but some parts were still broken.

Eventually, I decided to move to a different theme, polish the look and feel a bit and took the chance to make the site multi-lingual. The translation isn’t completed yet as this is an ongoing process that will take a little while to finish.

However, the English part of the site should be working again. In case you encounter problems, please let me know.