Photo paper surfaces

Have you ever wondered what the different terms for the surfaces of resin coated (RC) photo papers mean? Well, I was looking for a definition of the term “Satin” when I came across an interesting discussion on the¬†Luminous Landscape forum. In general Luster and Pearl are about the same as well as Satin and Semi-gloss. […]

Read More